Subject: Vs: [Leica] Re: Vs: Re: Nikon S3
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 19:05:24 +0200

Do you have any figures to substantiate this? It might be a myth like the one that those Nikon lenses for Contax were marked with "C". Robert Rotoloni writes in his books "Nikon Rangefinder Camera" that "From the Contax they took ... bayonet lens mount, back focus". What else should there be? I have no personal experience of this so I try to rely on the authorities.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen