Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: millions of faulty R8's
From: "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 01:22:10 +1000

I have personally handled no less than 6 used R8 bodies in Sydney and
Melbourne in the past month, mostly making an effort to shop for a body once
a week. Most of the R8's were in the danger zone of serial numbers (batch
one) and some were far too expensive (more than 1,800 USD) and only one was
OK on both, so now I am waiting for the guy to find the box and manuals
....... it has a blue viewfinder (batch 2) and it is USD $980. That was in
Sydney.

Thank you for your concern.

Miro

> Miro, Where do you manage to find those large quantities of second hand
R8's

Replies: Reply from Jeff S <4season@boulder.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: millions of faulty R8's)
Message from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Re: 9 Leicas)
Message from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Re: millions of faulty R8's)