Subject: [Leica] b.d.'s...dangerous! ;-)
From: J Vaughan <sthawk_ontheroad@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 05:02:09 -0700 (PDT)

I bought my M5 after I bought my M6 for the tighter metering. WHen I
first used the M6 I found the meter to be innacurate after using F3s
for 15 years. Well hte M5 is at Sherry's being ressurected as it was a
total basketcase when I bought it and I haven't gotten to use it yet (
my monitary problems not SherryBTW) But the deal I got on the 5 was too
good not to pass up and I could test out an M5 and compare it to the M6
something I couldn't afford to do had this camera been working.
 This is something I find pretty interesting.
 New Gear is Sooo expensive that I have taken to renting stuff before I
buy it. That wa I get to use it a bit and see what I like and don't
like. I'd like to try a 75 and a 90 APO without buying one....
But a far as I know  No-one rents Leica gear.
 Is this true?

Jeremy