Subject: [Leica] WAS: Why M is so popular? a pro shooter!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:49:32 -0700

Tina Manley wrote:

> [...]
working in the middle of an
assignment!!!  GGGRRR! I did have enough sense to have the R6.2 and an
M6 with me so I could complete the assignment (a former witch and
stripper who has become a preacher) without anyone knowing that anything
was wrong. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Tina,
You are a true professional first class!

Two points for the uninformed to understand why she is! :

1/	>>>>>>> I did have enough sense to have the R6.2 and an M6 with me so
I could complete the 			   assignment<<<<<<<<<<

For those who don't understand why we professionals need so many
cameras.  They quit just when they shouldn't, but always do. It's called
" Murphy's Law and Be Prepared!"

2/   Now this is the true mark of a pro!

If a camera blows up in your face,  you keep right on going by switching
to another without a whimper!  You keep it to yourself and carry on!
And that's another reason why we have more than one camera, know when to
keep our mouth shut and smile in the face of adversity, But still come
home with successful shoots.

Good on you Tina.
ted