Subject: RE: [Leica] b.d.'s planning something dangerous!
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:23:31 -0400

Hi Ken,

Some thoughts:

Pro M3: the finder doesn't flare out like the M6 TTL.  The effective
baselength is even greater than with the .85x M6, and the viewfinder is (at
least in the opinion of many) bigger and brighter.

Con M3: inability to focus closer than 1 meter.

Of course, I can solve the flare problem with my M6 by black-taping the
framelines window (the source of the problem).

On the other hand, I don't much care about the 75 framelines (if anything, I
wish they weren't there).  And Sherry or DAG can make an M3 load like an M6.

Dan