Subject: [Leica] Re: .....R28/2.8.....
From: "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 22:59:41 +1000

>I find it a wee bit trying to get it in  focus, especially in poor lit
conditions.......

> Is this a trait of wideangle lenses, or is my R28 screwed up  or is it
just my eyes failing......

I would say that a different type of focussing screen would do the world of
good. I presume that you are using the factory issued screen, where maybe
the matte groundglass or microprism screens will be easier to work with.

I have generally preferred a ground glass with gridlines. They give great
focus 'pop' with faster lenses and a gridline for vertical alignment with
wider lenses.

Miro