Subject: Re: [Leica] M5 Info?
From: Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 22:30:26 -0500

I prefer the M5s analog meter display and shutter speed visible in
finder. The M5 is bigger but an M5 still looks tiny next to most
SLRs, so it's not *that* big.

- -R

>I think that M5 has two weakness compared with M6. One is some lens can not
>use on M5. The other is that it is bigger in size.

- -------
PowerLogix R&D, Inc.
Main Office: 3921 Steck Avenue, Suite A105 Austin, TX 78759
(512) 795-2978 x107 (512) 795-2981 FAX

Message from william@penbex.com.tw (William) (Re: [Leica] M5 Info?)