Subject: [Leica] vacation-lighten up
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:18:22 +0000

Charlie wrote:

>Wives  and children claim they are willing to be patient but, trust me, it ruins the
>trip for them. And well it should

Agreed.  I go on vacation with girlfriend and feel mostly obsessed with
shooting to make the most of my little "spare" time and when I get back
I was a vacation, which to me means going somewhere all by myself and
hanging out.  Ironically, to "hang out" with other people usually leaves
me bored quickly.  Fortunately being sane or logical is not a
requirement for sustaining biological life.

donal
Donal Philby
San Diego
www.donalphilby.com