Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: film development, was various
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:45:10 -0700

Concur. They're sold under a lot of different names in the US; if you're in
a store, the tipoff is that they cost a lot more than other brands of steel
reels, and there's usually a "Made in England" label somewhere on the box.
Calumet probably has the best mail-order price. I haven't bought any in a
while, as they are solidly made and last forever. Real easy to load.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.

 As for reels, the BEST IN THE WORLD are
> Hewes. They're just fantastic, really heavy guage and almost impossible to
> misload due to a brilliant centre clip design.
>
> They are sold in the US under some stupid name like 'Golden Wonder' that
> sounds like a Chinese restaurant but the importer is Jobo Fototechnic.
There