Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: film development, was various
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:42:45 -0700

Tim Spragens wrote:

> > From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
> >
> > ... I'm doing metal tanks and reels
>
> Who makes these anymore? I used to use Nikor and Olympus
> cans, but all I see these days are plastic. I think B&H had some
> generic cans, but are they any good?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tim

I just get what's at the camera store or at a swap meet.
I've got tanks which might be a cheapo's as there is rust in the weld at the
bottom and that could not be good. The higher priced tanks have a better weld in
there or they are one piece.
I'm sure they're out there, B&H or Calumet if it was me!
I have two 1 liter and two 2 liter metal tanks all different companies. An a
half liter.
Mark William Rabiner
:)