Subject: Re: [Leica] Offered for your consideration . . .
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:02:18 -0400

At 11:08 PM 8/14/00 -0400, Bob wrote:
>I don't mean to call attention to myself <snip>
>The award doesn't really mean anything -- it's a pretty small pond -- and the
>photos are not necessarily the one's I would have selected from those I
>entered but there you have it . . . http://www.coopcomm.com
>
>Bob (just a little toot on his horn) McEowen

I think it's some really good reportage work Bob and you should be proud of
ANY recognition that you get small pond or not. It's too damn rare not to
enjoy. (Besides, if you don't toot your own horn occasionally, someone will
use it for a spitoon.)

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube
http://206.34.200.43