Subject: Re: [Leica] Recipe for using Xtol developer; WAS: Variant on"Food for Leicas"
From: Byron Rakitzis <leica@rakitzis.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 13:35:49 -0700

I use Xtol at 1:2 all the time. I mix and match Delta 400 in 120 and 35mm
into a single liter tank: two reels of 35mm, one of 120. That's 300 ml
of stock solution, diluted at 1:2 gives me 900ml of working solution,
which is just a little more than it takes to cover the reels.

I have 3 tanks, so this is a handy way to run 9 rolls of film at once
and use up a single liter of Xtol in one go.

I rarely use Xtol at 1:3, and even more rarely at 1:1.

Byron.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] Dilutions of Grandeur: Xtol!)