Subject: Re: [Leica] On the Nikon S3
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 15:16:14 -0400

"I wonder if these people would be interested in some nice property in
Florida for a bargain price..." - Dan C.

Ummm.  I've been gone a couple of days but....are we wondering why people
will pay an exhorbitant amount of money for a collector's item?  Imagine
that??!!

Now...does the Nikon S3 Millenium Edition for $5500 include the 50mm f1.4
lens?  If so, it could be considered a bargain.  An M6 TTL Millenium Black
Paint Edition from Stan Tamarkin is $4500 plus, I'm guessing, the $1745 50mm
Summilux to round out the display.   That's $6245!

Just to be on the safe side...speculatively speaking...it would be prudent
to get a couple of each.  I may do that, or I just might invest in that
Florida property Dan's talking about.  Hmmm.

Craig
"I thought the city owned the Brooklyn Bridge" Boston

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] On the Nikon S3)