Subject: [Leica] Recipe for using Xtol developer; WAS: Variant on "Food for Leicas"
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 13:13:46 -0400

Dear Ted, Mark, Tina, Johnny and other Xtol advocates:

I plan to start experimenting with Xtol now that I've learned how to process
my own film.  I'll start with Tri-X and Delta 100 emulsions.  Can you please
share your recipe for times, temps, agitation periods, etc. when using Xtol
to process these films?

All I know at this point is that 1:3 seems to be the right dilution.

Thanks very much in advance.  I appreciate all the detail I can get, as I'm
still very much a novice at this craft.

Regards,
Dan

Replies: Reply from ksherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com> (Re: [Leica] Recipe for using Xtol developer; WAS: Variant on"Food for Leicas")