Subject: Re: [Leica] What food for our Leicas
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 23:41:10 +1200

At 12:01 AM -0700 15/8/2000, Mark wrote:

>Before I became "mulit-bodied" I wore a Rollei 35 in a belt pouch
>with Fuji 800
>in it in case the Martians landed in a pink florescent dayglow space ship.
>"Darn it I that shot is all about color!"
>Mark
>:)

Hey Mark, didn't you know? They only ever come for the routine
abduction if you AREN'T carrying your camera! I think they might be
onto us with the Minox' too!

Then again, i don't have a Zeppelin :-)

Later,
Gary
- --
"The machine has ground up human language and dispenses it in clean
slices, to which no flesh clings. Those "binary digits," perfect
segments, have only to be assembled (programmed) in the requisite
order. The code triumphs and attains its perfection in the
transmission of the message. It is a great feast for the syntagmatic
mentality."

- -Christian Metz 'The Cinema: Language or Language System?'
in 'Film Language: A Semiotics of the Cinema' 1968.

OO
[_]<|
  /|\
Gary Elshaw