Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR NEWS!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 19:38:54 -0700

I think the LEG are an unmentionable abomination of moldy fungus from the wrong
side of the tree!
	which was born out of duplicitous evilness and should not be encouraged!
It should get irreversible gang green Athletes foot!
Anyone who is at all cool is right here on this list!
We don't need no LEG's we've got ROCKET PACKS!
Mark W. Rabiner
:)
put that in iambic pentameter and I'll see you in the morning!