Subject: [Leica] Leica] Washington DC Shops?
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 16:05:19 -0400

 "Robert D. Baron" wrote:

Are there any shops in the Washington DC metropolitan area that have
decent selections of (and prices for) used M bodies and lenses, as do
Ken Hansen and Tamarkin in New York City?

In a word, no. ProPhoto 1919 Pennsylvania Avenue NW 202-223-1292 has one
or two bodies and sometimes some lenses. I just got my Heliar from them,
and they have some other Voigtlaender and Contax, but they are still
very small compared with NY.

I think we suffer from being a bit too close to the Big Apple.

Simon Stevens
Washington, DC