Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: RULES
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 21:25:22 -0700

Hello Michael:

I have purchased for sale items from LUG members and been satisfied.   I ask
for no discount and expect none.

However, the procedure of posting a referral to an auction is an unsolicited
posting that is a third party type of activity.   If I want to shop Ebay for
Leica equipment, I can connect with Ebay and search "Leica."  Any Lugger's
posting will come up on the listing.

Roland Smith