Subject: [Leica] Leica sellers and buyers list
From: "Mike Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 10:22:50 -0400

Dear LUGgers,
I have created a new list at Egroups called LeicaSellers for the express
purpose of buying and selling Leica items.
Briefly, the parameters are:
- - Sales offers by individuals may posted anytime or day.
- -Wanted to buy messages are fine.
- -Not restricted to Leica brand as many from time to time may wish to sell
other
 photo gear they own to fund Leica purchases.
- - You are free to list your auction URL's for photo gear you are selling.
- -Dealers/Leica accessory manufacturers are welcome to post once a week.  I
would suggest Wednedays so  that potential customers have a couple of
business days to follow up on items they may be interested in.

- -The site is http://www.egroups.com/group/LeicaSellers

Hope to see you there.  Feel free to contact me privately with any questions
at
mikeg@neca.com

Mike Gardner

Replies: Reply from "Mike Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica sellers and buyers list)