Subject: Re: [Leica] Ebay and LUG
From: "Tony Woo" <tonywoo@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 17:24:35 +0800

Hi Dennis,

Your message appealed to me.  My perception however is that,
debates/arguments do get heated at times on LUG, and opinions do come across
forcefully.  But for most if not all of the members, I dare say underneath
there is always a friendship based on the one common interest/passion
shared.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers,
Tony