Subject: [Leica] FS: 35mm Summilux-M, 75mm Summilux-M
From: "John Gong" <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 20:09:58 -0700

Greetings,

I have a couple of really nice M lenses for sale:

35mm f1.4 Summilux, pre-aspherical. S/N 35379xx. Made in Germany. Mint-
cosmetics, optical surfaces, mechanicals. Includes the caps,  matching
vented hood, leather case, original box, and instruction book. Very compact,
a great travel lens! $1150.

75mm f1.4 Summilux, S/N 36076xx.  E60 filter size, made in Canada. Mint-
cosmetics and mechanicals, glass clear except for some dust particles on the
internal elements (common, no effect on photos). Includes the caps, hood,
leather case, original box, and instruction book.  $1400.

Prices include USPS Express Mail in the continental USA; I will ship
elsewhere at extra cost to the buyer.

Please contact me via email if you're interested!

John

jgong@cisco.com