Subject: RE: [Leica] CONDEMN Ebay? M6 FOR SALE
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:50:54 -0400

> Ebay's the place you
> go to get the highest, most ludicrous and unjustified price out of anyone
> stupid enough to pay it

I don't disagree that has happened to some items in the past, but that is
the bidders fault, not the sellers.  I have made quite a number of
fantastic purchases off eBay at far lower prices than I would have paid
elsewhere.  There are good buys to be had, you just have to keep the
emotion out of it, and know what the item is worth...

I believe that if it's the lists policy to not post Internet auction
listings here, then people shouldn't.  What's the ruling on that?

Replies: Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] CONDEMN Ebay? M6 FOR SALE)