Subject: [Leica] Photographer wife
From: "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 23:15:51 -0700

A trip where photography is the focus is my wife's idea of a great vacation!
We've been shooting together since we met over 20 years ago, and have a
great time!  Almost no inconvenience is too great, when getting a great
photo is at stake.  I might add that she's just joined our ranks and is has
now all but completely shelved her Canon gear and is using an M6 with
Summicron 35.

- --Jim Laurel