Subject: [Leica] was: 9 M's, Adrian & Ted. NOW: Dan H. :-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 06:41:15 -0700

Dan Honemann wrote:

> I must have over three dozen bottles of scotch in my apartment.  They're all
> empty, but still.<<<<<<<<<<

Dan, Dan my man,
empty bottles indeed! huumph! :-(  And I suppose your Leicas are empty
also. ;-)

You mean you have  "EMPTY SCOTCH BOTTLES"  and never once invited Adrian
and I for a wee dram? Why we could've indulged ourselves counting our
enormous array of battle scarred black and blue Leica bodies, while
enjoying your fine hospitality sipping scotch. :-)

The scotch could've escalated the numbers of M bodies by at least three
dozen each and wouldn't that have made the tongues flutter & key boards
twitter! ;-)

Oh well Dan some day we'll break a bottle, single malt of course, and
enjoy a quiet dram discussing Leica photo fun  over the years. :-)  But
jeeeeeeeesh, please refill the 3 dozen empties it could be a long night. ;-)

ted