Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica 1 or How I bought Leicas and lived to tell about it
From: apbbeijing <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:31:59 +0800

on 10/8/00 6:32 AM, Gary Todoroff at datamaster@humboldt1.com wrote:

> The once a week
> bath may have had something to do with also keeping a fairly  low-cost
> social life!

Gary

I hear you!

FWIW I bought my first M (a second hand M4p) before I had a car, a place to
live, a credit card, medical or any other kind of insurance, pension plan or
even a spare pair of shoes and my then only agent (in Paris) had not paid me
for six months. Priorities, priorities! I didn't have much of a social life
either.

I did have an assignment that covered the cost though.

All my later equipment has paid for itself and more. And my social life is
getting better all the time!

Rs

Adrian