Subject: [Leica] DR. BLACKTAPE'S THOUGHTS ON THE COMING CLASS WAR
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:29:09 -0400

DR. BLACKTAPE CERTAINLY SHARES YOUR CONCERN ABOUT THE GROWING ODOR OF CLASS
WARFARE...

And suggests that rather than acquire billions and billions of Leica Hs in
response, we all realize - as most of us certainly do - that Leica ownership
should not and does not imply some sort of social status outside the
confines of the LUG - and it shouldn't on the LUG.

And, for what ever it's worth, Dr. Blacktape would further suggest that the
last thing this list needs at the moment, lest it implode in a verbal
bloodbath of true ugliness, is talk of "professional photographers against
the stock brokers."