Subject: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Netscape 6 PR 2
From: Pascal <cyberdog@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 10:03:23 +0200

This is definitely an off-topic posting.

Has anyone with a Mac tried to install the new Netscape 6 preview release
2 (available since Tuesday) on MacOS 9?
After I download the whole lot, the installer is extracting all the files
to install them on my hard disk, but at one point it stops with the
following message: "error 340:" and everything is cancelled. It's
impossible to install and I have tried everything possible.
Anyone else having tried that?
Please feel free to email privately. Thanks.

Pascal
no archive

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace