Subject: Re: [Leica]So long, Flare, we overknew ye.... was Shadow boxing
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 10:30:28 -0700

Further to my last post: - I'm not advocating pre-flashing or using a flare
prone lens for shooting. If you can't control the lighting, get scene
contrast under control find a film with a longer toe (ie, non-Velvia) and
use a lens with no flare problems. If you want a lower contrast yet, use
mesh or a filter, but then you will probably not have any real blacks.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com