Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Developing Film in the Field
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:18:40 EDT

<< >< The question that now remains is how best to dry the film once it's
 <
 >I'd take a happy paved trail and hang a roll from my antenna! Drive about
 25
 >m.p.h., no faster on a clear nice day. And by all means turn on the radio.
 It
 >Just might improve reception! But I'd stay off those rocky gravel roads.
 You
 >might pick up too much added unwanted grain!
 >Mark Rabiner
 >Naturally if it was raining you'd get your film both washed and then dried
 when
 >the sun came out!

 Mark,

I strongly suggest to rince the film using the flush toilets ( if available )
of the camp site . In this manner you will use less water . For drying , the
king system is to lay the film over your car's engine after a good run ( V8
engines dry faster of course ).
Just kidding                                           Jo GOODTIMES
   France

Replies: Reply from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Developing Film in the Field)