Subject: Re: [Leica] Performers and flare
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 09:19:09 -0400 (EDT)

If only low-light photographers could use a 100 ISO speed film
and make meaningful images with slow speeds and a tripod...
It is not the case, however. So we do what we can with high-speed
films. Filling in deep shadows in high-contrast low-light
situations, without a flash (hopefully), if helped by flare,
then the photograph might look better. If only this were a
perfect world... Ed

Replies: Reply from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] R 50 f2 for a Used FM2)
Reply from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Leica 1)