Subject: Re: [Leica] flare in shadows
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 16:08:23 -0700

Krechtz@aol.com wrote:
><Snip>
> No, it's a birth control pill.  Novira goes on top of the cream cheese on top
> of the bagel.  Provia F is a terrific slide film by Phoogee, right?
>
> Joe Sobel

But seriously folks... If we are talking about "did's Bruce Davidsons deal there
on the low contrast lenses have any use for increasing shadow detail" we are
talking black and white. And it was mentioned that he was talking PRE Tri x.
But of course once Tri x came out in 400 then they could all throw their strobes
away right????!!!
Mark Rabiner