Subject: Re: [Leica] why buy old stuff? OR "Plutography?"
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 19:06:50 EDT

bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<<  totally misinterpreted my post and gone off on
 this toot. I had no intention of impuning anyone's choice of equipment,
 income, photographic ability, etc. etc. etc. >>

    When a message begins as your first posting did, by stating that it will
"probably piss a lot of people off", or words to that effect, the customary
interpretation would be that its writer intends it to be, or at least
acknowledges that it is likely to be, a provocation to numerous readers.  If
your intent was otherwise, I suspect I am not alone in having missed it.
Perhaps if you had expressed yourself a bit more clearly, you might have
avoided any potential misunderstanding.

Joe Sobel