Subject: Re: [Leica] Filter Question
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:57:56 -0700

Can any of you knowledgable Luggers help me here- I have a box marked XOOQG,
for a yellow filter for a Summarit; now the filter that came in the box is
not a screw-in but rather a bayonet type. There was a XOOBZ for the Xenon
that was a bayonet type, but I am now confused! What is the designation of
the yellow filter for the Summarit with the bayonet mount? Thanks!
Dan