Subject: Re: [Leica] in the dark with the summilux
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 11:53:04 -0700

I got a friend who uses Bronica instead of Hasselblad because he claims the
Hasselblad lense have got "too much" contrast. There is no way of discussing
with them that that isn't really possible. He just wont hear of it!!
I go for all the contrast I can in my lens choices.

I wish a technically orientated person would pipe in and tell us why there is
not such thing as too too much contrast.
Mark Rabiner