Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 Bugs Ironned-Out Yet?
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 22:14:18 +0100

- --=====================_151539==_.ALT

All I can add is that I have used SLR's for around 35 years and without
doubt the R8 is the best I have ever owned.   I have had no problems at all
with mine.

Gerry

At 15:09 05-08-00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello List Members
>
>Initially, the R8 had some teething problems when it first came out.
>What I would like to know is if they have been corrected yet? A recent
>post seemed to suggest they have not been. I am in the market for a new
>SLR, but I think I will wait to see what the new Contax N-1 auto-focus
>has to offer. The R8 electronics seem a little "dicey". Thank you.
>
>Richard Fulco

- --=====================_151539==_.ALT

and without doubt the R8 is the best I have ever owned.&nbsp;&nbsp; I
have had no problems at all with mine.<br>
Gerry<br>
At 15:09 05-08-00 -0500, you wrote:<br>
Initially, the R8 had some teething problems when it first came
out.<br>
What I would like to know is if they have been corrected yet? A
recent<br>
post seemed to suggest they have not been. I am in the market for a
new<br>
SLR, but I think I will wait to see what the new Contax N-1
auto-focus<br>
has to offer. The R8 electronics seem a little &quot;dicey&quot;. Thank
you.<br>