Subject: Re: [Leica] Dr. Strangelens, or....
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 08:05:27 -0400 (EDT)

Mike, you hit the nail on the head. In the past days the photomagazines
published stories you wanted to save and use for reference. It's
difficult, if not impossible to find such stories worthy of saving
in today's publications. Ed

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] 60 days till Boston)
Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Dr. Strangelens, or....)