Subject: [Leica] FS: current 50/2 LTM/M
From: Andrew Moore <moore@rscs.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 12:12:49 -0400 (EDT)

Leica 50/2 Summicron-M / LTM (model #11619), serial #388xxxx
Latest version, Germany, silver finish, built-in hood

This is the same as the current "M" version except it has a
screw-mount instead of bayonet, so you can use it on either a
screw-mount Leica, or an M when coupled with a common adapter ring
(not supplied, but readily available, typically $50 to $75).

Mint condition, mint optics and mechanics
Original owner
Comes with original box, leather case, rear cap, and manuals.
I might be able to locate the front cap too, but I'll include
a substitute that fits regardless.
$985 (firm) plus shipping