Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA DIGILUX 4.3
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 10:13:14 -0700

Y'all-
I have the Digilux Zoom, and all in all I agree that while the images are
not in anyway on a par with film images, they are as good as scans for web
work or down and dirty illustrations. If the new one does any better, I
would of course like to try it! The Fuji design is nice, compact and I
admit, it is fun to use- better than a regular point and shoot, and even
when I print out the images at 'happysnap' size- like 4x6, the prints are
quite acceptable.
Dan