Subject: Re: [Leica] Dr. Strangelens, or....
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 21:41:22 -0700

><Snip>
What with Joe Stephen and Hans all saying it ain't so it was probably me that
got it wrong…
	when i got into this thing seven years ago...
	so I should eat crow for the time being until i figure out where the hell I got
the idea from that Collapsible versions of Leica lenses were optically
problematical.
Not just the 50 Summicron but the 90 Elmar in their collapsible versions I was
warned to stay away from I thought from reliable sources and more than one. I
thought a given.
But probably an alien implant. Which galaxy I'd like to know!! I thought they
sprayed the place!
Mark (make mine collapsible!) Rabiner
	with blueberries!