Subject: Re: [Leica] pleasingly plump?
From: CapsTeeth@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 19:51:13 EDT

In a message dated 8/3/00 7:14:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rof@mac.com
writes:

<< i admire the svelte lines of my m2. i also liked the looks of the
leicaflex.
 i lost interest in leica reflexes after they gummed up the  minolta xdll.
 imagine my surprise seeing the r8 for the first time today. it posed prone
 on the back cover of an english mag i thought might have tips for orgies.
 the r8 was shot from above.what does this remind me of i
 asked myself. delta burke just before she ballooned and floated away from
 designing women? then it hit me: i dont know how he felt but bill clinton
 must have seen something similair when he looked down white eating pizza &
 discussing war with a congressman.  does an r8 owner call his camera my
 lewinsky or just monica? since she's into custom handbags r8 owners might
 get a custom case  w/drop front&thong strap. looks of course arent
 everything(i tell my mirror) but after glimpsing  the r8 i'm getting out my
 40yr-old black nikon f with plain prism. make a stunning couple black nf and
 chrome m2, mean photomachines both and both lean.  ralph

I see your point in there somewhere, but how long has it been since your ship
put into port there, sailor?