Subject: [Leica] Old Photo Paper
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 23:58:02 -0700

Hi,

     I opened a box of Kodak Kodabromide E-3, "Deckle Edge", 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 in.
(10.8 x 14 cm.), 100 sheets, exp. 3/67.  It's supposed to be double weight
but it's not as thick as today's double weight.

     I don't have a reflection densitometer, but the blacks look rich and
the whites are clear.  Most probably this box was not given any special
storage.

     I made one print and I'm going to use the whole box.  That deckle
edge would go over big today for post cards...

					Cheers,

							Rich Lahrson
							tripspud@wenet.net