Subject: [Leica] Re: Would Ansel Adams shoot Leica
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 18:43:14 -0700

At 11:01 AM 8/3/00 +1000, Miro Jurcevic wrote:
>Those of us that don't shoot for a living, and have back trouble, find it
>very difficult to manage the weight of larger camera equipment without a
>stand. The idea of shooting with an F5 or EOS-IV is equally undesireable.
>
>It might be sore shoulders for some, it's sore all over for others.
>
>> Miro,

This is very understandable. And in this case, you probably should not use
a camera heavier than an M camera. But your limitation is certainly not a
mold for others, without your affliction, to emulate. For most, it is sore
nothing.

I am sorry about your bad back and I wish you the best.

Jim

Message from Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com> ([Leica] Re: Would Ansel Adams shoot Leica)
Message from Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com> ([Leica] Re: Would Ansel Adams shoot Leica)