Subject: [Leica] Off Topic Question
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 01:49:28 +0100

Does anyone know where I can source a copy of a booklet called 'Square
Composition' which was written by a Hasselblad employee?  I have a shiny new
503CW and I have been told that the booklet is a good reference for the
composition of 6x6 pictures.

Please reply to my private mail and then I won't annoy everyone on the list.

Thanks.

Simon