Subject: Re: [Leica] week 31 - riots, republicans, and leica shots
From: "Peter Stamos" <pjstamos@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 18:40:38 EDT

I enjoyed your photographs as well as the concise accompanying narrative.
Having done my part protesting the United States invasion of Vietnam, I'm
tempted to say that these children of Marx and Coca-Cola are too
self-absorbed and self-conscious to realize the futility and ineffectiveness
of such tactics now, but then what do I know? It's fortunate for many of
these mooncalfs that they're holding their hootenanny in today's
Philadelphia and not Mayor Daley's Chicago of 1968.