Subject: [Leica] Would Ansel Adams shoot Leica..not much
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 21:10:47 GMT

Adams was a Contax user up to the end of the Contaflex. (a camera he praised
constantly)

Only late in life did he use an R4.

In the 50's he occasionally used Leicas and was actually in one of their
ads, but none of his important photos were shot with the brand.

The Stieglitz photo and a famous one of Georgia O'Keefe was shot with a
Contax range finder.

Best Wishes
Dan States