Subject: Re: [Leica] Would Ansel Adams shoot Leica
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 15:30:58 +0100

Miro

The Hassy is not much bulkier than a camcorder or heavier than a top range
SLR (F5 or EOS 1V).  Stick a power grip and PME metering prism on a Hassy
503 and you can shoot as fast as a rangefinder or manual SLR.

Simon

Message from "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au> ([Leica] Would Ansel Adams shoot Leica)