Subject: [Leica] Re: Straps
From: Ken Wilcox <>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 19:18:04 -0400

Kameraleader straps a extremely fine. I have a couple of them and they are
best I've ever used. Expensive though!

Ken Wilcox

At 6:15 -0400 8/1/0, a fine scholar, M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos wrote:

>I don't recall which LUGger was looking for a leather strap a week or so
>ago, but I just ran across this online surfing and figured, I'd forward it:
>They look very well made and simple.
>Carpe Luminem,
>Michael E. Berube

- ----
					  preferred---> <>

Replies: Reply from "Craig Roberts" <> (Re: [Leica] Re: Straps)
Reply from Ken Wilcox <> ([Leica] Re: Re: Straps)
Message from John Brownlow <> ([Leica] portfolio cases)