Subject: RE: [Leica] Street photography
From: "Bob Walkden" <bobwalkden@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 20:55:06 BST

Hi,

'Freelance journalist' is a fairly safe thing to say. The next question is
often, 'who are you working for?', in which case you can just say 'one of
the agencies'. If you have to get specific, just make one up ('Jeroboam') or
tell them you work for Magnum; they won't have heard of it. If they have
they'll ask for your autograph, or ask you to take their picture.

Cheers,

Bob