Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Donal's Wedding
From: John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 15:47:57 -0400

on 1/8/00 2:12 pm, Mark Rabiner at mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com wrote:

> It took me a while to realize that Jennifer Aniston and Christina Applegate
> were
> two different people.

I just called my agent who told me some hot young thing had been attached to
one of my scripts. I said 'which one' and she told me a name that didn't
mean anything... you know... jennifer lee posey applegate kind of thing...
and I said what's she been in, and they said, after a pause during which
they asked the interns I guess, the came back with SHE'S ALL THAT, and I
said 'so, okay, which one is she?'...

...and NO-ONE IN THE AGENCY COULD TELL ME.

And it's a big agency.

But she's famous, they were pretty sure.

- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Donal's Wedding)