Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Street photography in the Francophone world
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:07:05 -0700

>From: Tim Spragens [mailto:t.spragens@cityweb.de]
>
>Now this sounds like a fun project! We make a book of streetshots
>where all faces are obliterated, either by motion blur or other
>means. Political action, art and humor in one mix! Think it would
>have a market.

Those familiar with North American TV will recognize the device used in the
weekly sitcom "Tool Time", where the face of the next-door neighbor Wilson
was always obsured by some means - clothing, obstructing objects, dense
shadows etc.  The only part of his face we ever got to see were his eyes.
If it worked as a gimmick on TV for so many seasons, it ought to be able to
carry one book of stills :-)

Paul